Sunday, September 5, 2010

What are you working on?

The other day, when I finished the quilt in my last post, my husband asked "So what else are you working on?".

Embarrassing question really.....I started listing my quilt projects, and didn't really know when to stop. I decided to pull everything out of the cupboard and make a little inventory. This is what I came up with......

Nora's sampler.

Pink and green - I actually don't know what this pattern is called.

Francesca and Benedetta's roman coins.

Nicky's nine patch.

Catie's corn and beans (I blogged about this one already).

Split lone star.

1930's lone star.

Feedsack four patches (a dolly quilt).

Just to prove to myself that I do finish things eventually:)

Leave a comment if there is a project here that you would like to know more about - that way I will know what to blog about next.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see you work on the split lone star! I love all your projects and would happily be inspired by any or all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a prolific quilter you are. that's a very impressive collection. I love the 9 patch. I think I would have a similar number of WIPs in my house, but maybe not so many finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all...I have many more WIPs than you, so you shouldn't feel bad at all. Of course, I want to see more photos of your 1930s Lone Star and your dolly quilt, but I love all of your projects -- that echo quilting on Nora's sampler is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the quilt show. I would love to see more of Nora's sampler. Your quilting looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete